Join the Adel Partners Chamber of Commerce for the inaugural Sweet Corn Scavenger Hunt: Corn-tined! Along with your family, search, scavenge and explore Adel while maintaining a safe distance from others. Here’s what you need to do to participate:
1. Register your team by marking yourself as “Going” on this event page.
2. Submit a photo and/or post with your team name and participants as its own post on this page by 9 a.m. on Aug. 8.
3. At 9 a.m. on Aug. 8, we’ll post 41 pictures of the items or places your team will be hunting for.
4. You have 3 hours to find as many as possible. Each time you find one, post a photo your team at the place or with the item, along with your team name, to this Facebook event page.
5. Those who correctly identify the most photo locations will be in a drawing for various prizes.
Have fun and good luck!
This event is presented by the Adel Partners Chamber of Commerce.
Adel offers something for everyone; from its rich history as the Dallas County Seat, being Heisman Trophy winner, Nile Kinnick’s birthplace, to serving as host along the growingly popular Raccoon River Valley Trail and its events.
Established in 1847, Adel is a thriving community. Over 4000 people call Adel “home” and within the past 5 years, 251 families have invested in the building their homes in Adel.
The ADM School system is one of the top ranked schools in Iowa and serves over 1600 students. Our school system is one of the driving forces for new families deciding to make their home here in Adel.